How to register?
Please visit this link: REGISTER
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
Weightclasses: -70, -80, -90, +90
- Starter: white belt // less than 9 months experience
- Beginner: white belt // more than 9 months experience
- Advanced blue belt or higher // more 2 years experience
Location, date and start time
Location: Liniestraat 23, 4816BG Breda, Netherlands
Start time: 12:00
Weight ins: 10:30-11:30 (all divisions!)
Tournament will be based on a poule system so that you can gain the maximum experience!
Timecap per match for each division:
- Starts: 4min
- Beginners 5min
- Advanced: 6min
How You Can Win?
The winner will be decided according to:
- If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping (or verbally tapping).
- If referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger, the referee will declare the winner.
- If a fighter breaks the rules he will be disqualified by the referee!
- Referee Decision: if there is no submission in the time limit, the referee will select the winner based on:
- Submission attempts
- Any kind of choke***except for using the hand to close the wind pipe
- Any arm bar, shoulder lock, or wrist lock
- Any leg lock***NO HEELHOOKS IN STARTERS AND BEGINNERS DIVISION
- Standard uniform which will be approved: rashguard and shorts/spats
- No loose t-shirts
- No shorts with zippers
- No GI pants
- No groin cups
- No heel hooks in starters and beginners division
- No jumping closed guard in starters and beginners division
- No slamming
- No blaming
- Full Nelson
- No striking of any kind
- No eye gouging or fish hooking
- No grabbing the ears
- No hair pulling
- No finger holds
- No thumbing
- No scratching and pinching
- No kicking
- No biting
- No touching groin area
- No hands, knees or elbows on face
- No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing